The Engine Room offers a wide range of technology services and solutions for your business. Check out below for a bit more information.
If there’s something you’re looking for that doesn’t seem to be on the list, then just give us a call and we’ll be able to tell you pretty soon if we can help.
- User Support (Computers and Networks)
- This is our absolute cornerstone. We look after your users and the technology they use to help keep your business running full tilt with the minimum of fuss.
- Hosted Email and Applications (Cloud based)
- We partner with Rackspace, Microsoft, Symantec and others to offer a variety of hosted solutions such as Hosted Exchange email or Managed Email Filtering.
- Internet and Connectivity
- Our range of clients mean we encounter a whole host of internet providers. We have our favourites, of course, but we know plenty about how it all works, what to recommend, and who to talk to if it all goes pear shaped!
- Voice over IP telephony (VOIP)
- We partner with Voicenet to deliver industry leading Hosted VOIP solutions. We can help you decide if it’s right for your business, help you through the switch from your old system, and look after you once you’ve moved.
- Office Moves and Cabling
- We’ll help plan and coordinate the IT side of your office move. From scoping out new office space to installing server cabinets, and even accompanying your IT kit from old office to new. Looking to spruce up your current office? We can help measure up, and supply and install the trunking and cabling for your data network there too.
- If you want to know more about what technology, services, and systems can help boost your business, then we’re here to help. We have a extensive knowledge of the current available tech and we love working on projects to help your business achieve great things.
- Hardware Installation
- If you need something new for your business then we can help just as much or as little as you need. We can help you decide what kit you need, supply it, and we can help install and configure anything from Macs and PCs to routers and servers.
- Smartphone and Tablet Support
- This is a tricky one. We don’t charge extra to support mobile devices, and we’ll always give any problem our best shot, but this isn’t our area of expertise. We can almost always sort out email issues, but for anything more specific then the best bet is your network provider. We’ll always be candid and tell you what we can and can’t do though; we still want to make sure that you get the best support possible, even if it isn’t from us.
- What we don’t do (though we probably know someone who does)
- Web and App development
Bespoke database and CRM systems
Fax machines, Typewriters, or Coffee Machines.